Thursday, April 23

worst paper ever....

today i sat for my worst paper ever,educational psychology!!! can u imagine.. getting ur final exam paper & you did not know nearly all of the answers?? that's what i've gone through just now.. seriously, i can't answer the questions!! n i've been wondering for an hour thinking of my result n cgpa... another dl?? i guess, it will never happen this semester.. mom,dad don't put any hope on me anymore. i won't get good result.. i better tell this to my parents before they shock seeing me getting c, or may be i've to repeat this paper.. i can't imagine it at all.. i've done my very best to study n struggle all the way to perform well in this paper as the marking system is 'killing'.. but then, it turned out to be like this.. now, i need to calm myself n enjoy a little bit before struggling for my very last paper, counseling.. i really need to work hard this time to make sure this nightmare will never return anymore...

2 comments:

  1. me sgt stuju dear.

    urgh.

    feeling soo bad.

    bad.

    takpe.

    all out counseling plak.

    yeeeha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, don't worry. i don't really know you except the fact that we're in the same class, i bet u don't remember me. but from what i remember you, you are not going to repeat this paper, trust me. just try to be positive, u've worked for it, God has ways of working this out. just pray for the best!

    ReplyDelete