Sunday, January 31

happy??? or actually sad??

seriously, I can't bear with the moment I do nothing... as long as I'm bz, I'll be fine... but, as soon as I'm free without any assignments & presentations, I'll turn out to be .... I'm not sure what word suits best.. besides that, I always feel happy when I'm actually sad.. am I crazy??? Noooooooo... I'm not.. I'm just confused, lately.. what I wish for right now is not to disappoint my own self and d others, especially my dearest family.. FARIHAH, please wake up & be a normal person as you used to b... don't be like this or else u'll regret it... sometimes..

~bkan luahan perasaan, cume peringatan tuk diri sendiri!!! kdg2 benda kecik d perbesarkn sedangkn ade bnyk lg benda yg pntg dan perlukn perhatian kite tp kite lupekn..atau wat2 lupe..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment