Friday, February 27

no camping???

im not sure whether i should b happy or the other way around.. the camping that i should attend tomorrow has been cancelled.. why? the answer is not with me.. so, this night i have to start thinking on what to do for the next 3 days.. i don't know why i should b frustrated with this situation eventhough im not that interested to attend this camping.. may b bcoz i feel like someone has ruined everything that i've planned for this weekend.. its not easy to reschedule everything.. but, it's ok.. at least i get the opportunity to rest for awhile.. there is no test & assignment to submit for next week after weeks struggling with books and stuffs.. besides, i've finished my informative speech which has been a burden to me for the last week as i was too busy with my assignment.. so, this is the best time to do whateva that i wish for the past __ ( i don't remember how many weeks or a month may b ) ~bz woman, hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. hehehe...
    sumtimes, bz makes me forget lotsa unimportant things. n i love it.

    sumtimes, bz makes me far apart from my beloved ones. n i hate it.

    hehe.. aku tak pernah ade plan hidup. haha. ape aku mahu buat, aku redah saje. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay to us... no more info speec trouble a.k.a adrenalin rush after this...

    ReplyDelete