Saturday, February 28

i luv my grandpa..

at this moment, my grandpa is admitted to the hospital.. i went to visit him last 2 days.. as far as i remember, this is the first time he is admitted.. seeing him makes me feel so sad.. even i'm not that close to him as compared to my other grandpa, i luv him so much.. i really hope that he'll recover soon.. looking at his condition it reminds me about what had happened nearly a year ago.. i lost my beloved 'mak su' last year.. i can still remember, it was 16th March, a day b4 my fren's birthday.. i never thought that she will leave us all so soon.. this is bcoz, exactly a week b4 she died, i met her at my grandparents' house.. at that time she was fine waiting for her first delivery.. may b Allah loves her more.. what i can do now is to pray for her.. all the things that i've done with her will never fade from my memory..

No comments:

Post a Comment