Sunday, March 1

the one n only..

she is 3 years younger than me.. i luv her n i know she does the same.. she enters my life when i was three years old.. at that time, i don't know how important she will be in my life.. she is the only person that i can tell everything to.. everything? not exactly, but nearly whole of my life.. when i've problems she always be the first person that i'll search for.. but, most of the time she is not there.. it's hard for me to contact/meet her b4.. but, lately i get the opportunity to do so.. nearly everytime i wish to talk to her she will be there waiting for me.. i'm happy with this situation.. but, i'm not sure whether she can do that for long.. may b around July she will go far from me.. no assurance for that, who knows she will be coming here.. that will be the greatest news of all.. may b bcoz she is the 1 n only that i have, i always wanted to tell her everything that happens in my life.. no matter whether it is a good news or not.. she is the one i love n fight with.. every time when she asks something from me, it's hard to say no.. all bcoz i luv her so much.. i hope you know that i'm talking bout you.. n i want you to know that you are one of the important people in my life.. i need you to help me with the huge responsibility waiting for us.. Bear in mind, alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.. if you are the only 'best friend' that i've, we are the only hope that our parents have... remember that dear..

2 comments:

  1. confirm kalau aku adik ko aku akan terharu dan nangi dan rasa nak peluk ko kuat2 dan cium2 pipi ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... ye ker... die pun kate cam tu gak tp x tau ah kot die perli ak ker...

    ReplyDelete