Tuesday, March 3

2 classes only??

i only have 2 classes for today..the 2nd class was the oral comm subject.. as i've finished my informative speech last week, today my job was to listen to other people's speeches.. it was a great thing to do.. i don't have to face the 'adrenalin rush' situation anymore.. same as last week, 10 people managed to finish their speeches today.. but, they are still many others who have not finished yet.. good luck for you guys.. 2 of my housemates did the speech today n 1 of them received compliment from our lecturer saying that she can apply for 'pengacara nona' as she has the voice.. as soon as i reached my home, 1 of my housemates told me that the name list for those who get to attend the 'ujian insak' for kpm's scholarship has coming out.. alhamdulillah, all of my housemates who apply for the scholarship including me are going for the '1st stage test'.. i really hope that i'll get the scholarship bcoz i've been waiting for it so long.. n b4 this i've missed the kptm's scholarship in which 3 of my friends did manage to get it.. never mind, may b it's not my 'rezeki' yet.. who knows this time all of my housemates who apply for the scholarship will get it.. i'll always pray for that.. it's our dream.. Insyaallah guys, we'll make it!!!

1 comment: