Wednesday, March 18

cruelty..

i can't imagine how cruel i was yesterday.. actually, yesterday was my best friend's bday.. and all of my housemates together with me pretended as if we forgot about her bday.. none of us wish her 'hapy bday'.. i can still remember she came to me & said 'farihah, hari ni hari jadi aku'.. and i replied, 'a'ah, happy bday'... that's it... i was somehow 'clueless' when she told me that bcoz i do remember it was her bday & i'm just pretending....... at night, when she went out, all of us prepared a small party for her.. as soon as she arrived home, all of the lights were off as if no one was at home.. she entered the house and said 'wei korang kluar la..nape ni ak takut' ( something like this la..) after a while, all of us went out... we show her a slide show that we managed to prepare for her ... then, we sang happy bday song, ate cake and icecream together... what a lovely party it was.. what makes me touched was when she cried and said that 'aku sedih korang tak wish aku pun, aku asyik cakap yg ari ni ari yg m'bosankn jer...rupe nyer x...' don't cry my sweetheart, none of us forget your big day...remember, we all love each other very much...luv u nad....

1 comment:

  1. mak.

    tibe2 sumting menyentuh hati aku.

    takpenah kwn tak igt hari jadi aku.

    hahaha.

    oke oke.

    nad, happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete