Thursday, March 12

congratulation dear !!!

as soon as i know when the spm result is going to be out, my life has been ******* (as if i'm the 1 taking the exam).. it's bcoz my 1 & only sister is going to get her result.. i don't know why, but everytime when it comes to her, i'll always worried.. deep in my heart i know & believe that she will never let my parents & i dissappoint.. when i was in my counselling class this morning, one of my friends show a message from his cousin telling her that he managed to get 8 A's.. from that moment on i started to think about my sister's result.. as the class end, i received a message from my dad telling that my sister got 8 A's.. alhamdulillah, even she did not get a result as i expected her to, i'm still happy for her.. never mind, i know that you have work very hard for that.. what's important now is to get a seat in the university hehehe... anyway, i'll always pray that you will get what you have been dream of all of this while.. congrats dear..

4 comments:

  1. congratulations to deary sister...
    kakak kedua aku pun cuak gak...
    sekarang every semester die cuak nak tahu result aku ape...
    hahaha..believe it or not...
    Most of my family does curious to know(especially my aunts whose their children are at the same levels as mine)except my brother and my first sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx sume....(cam ak yg dpt result lak kan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ko mmg fari... hehehe... jgn marah...*wink*

    ReplyDelete